Long Time No See!

Sep 22, 2012

| | |
Ahh!! I have not posted in two months! I can't even begin to say how sorry I am.... I promised a review two months ago but never finished. Its possibly in my drafts. I'm terribly terribly sorry for deserting this blog. Life has been extremely busy lately, and will likely stay that way for at least another month. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I'm in my high school marching band, and we've been busy with practices and games and stuff. Its super fun, just a lot of work. I'm taking honors English this semester, and I don't think I've ever had so much homework. I've been doing really well though. English is my favorite subject and my teacher is amazing. We're reading The Scarlet Letter as a class, and maybe when that's through I'll write a review for it :). We've also been reading books by American authors as an outside reading project. The first novel I read was Jailbird by Kurt Vonnegut. I really really REALLY loved it. Its the first Vonnegut novel I've read, and I think that if you're ever apprehensive about reading a book written by him, Jailbird is a great one to start with.

I probably won't be posting very much until maybe December. I'll try to update this blog with posts about my English class or something since we're reading so much in that class. I hope everyone is having a great school year so far. Happy first day of autumn!!

--Sydney

0 comments:

Post a Comment